- Identify changes in the MLSS microbial mix following any change in a system
- Find key organisms associated with "good" operational efficiency
- Evaluate what is actually going on in the biomass - for example, how low DO and anaerobic organisms were found and growing in an "aerobic" basin
- Discover microbial candidates for addition following shock loadings or washout (custom bioaugmentation products)
- In biological nutrient removal (Phosphorus, Ammonia, Nitrite/Nitrate, and Anammox processes) - we can look into the microbial mix to ensure the correct cultures are thriving.
or email us at